- With the new roaming rules coming into effect in July 2014, the EU will fix price for calls, text messages and data use when roaming across Europe until June 30, 2017. The price change in July will see consumers pay no more than:
- 29 cents per minute to make a call
- 8 cents per minute to receive a call
- 9 cents to send a text message
- 70 cents per Megabyte (MB) to download data or browse the Internet whilst travelling abroad (charged per Kilobyte used).
To play mkv video on the ps3 I use two small scripts called mkv2ts and mkv2m4v which converts to m2ts and m4v (mp4)
The mp4 video can also be used on Apple gadgets like the iphone/ipad/apple tv.
These scripts uses the following command line tools:
- mkvtoolnix - I installed this using macports
- ffmpeg - also from macports
- MP4Box - I downloaded the precompiled binary from here: http://www2.tkn.tu-berlin.de/research/evalvid/fw.html
- tsmuxer - There is an unofficial version that works with snow leopard here: http://instantitunes.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/use-tsmuxer-on-snow-leopard/
Here are my scripts:
The original scripts can be found here:
mkv2m4v - https://gist.github.com/619933/
Here is a quick oneliner for adding hightlighted code into the clipboard in os x:
source-highlight -d -i CodeExample.java -o STDOUT |textutil -convert rtf -stdin -stdout | pbcopy
After running the above command, you can simply paste the code into Keynote, and probably other programs as well.
This depends on source-highlight which can be installed using homebrew:
brew install source-highlight